Job Description & How to Apply Below
Mike McCullough DDS is a small private practice clinic serving primarily senior clientele with a heavy emphasis on crowns and bridges and implants. Our office is seeking a part-time dentist for a small private office in a quaint desert town. Friendly caring staff and a great patient base.
Must be proficient in molar root canals and restoring implant. Flexible schedule with generous compensation plan and will discuss during interview.
Dentists typically do the following:
- Remove decay from teeth and fill cavities
- Repair cracked or fractured teeth and remove teeth
- Place sealants or whitening agents on teeth
- Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
- Prescribe antibiotics or other medications
- Examine x rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas in order to diagnose problems
- Make models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients
- Teach patients about diets, flossing, the use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
Desired Skills and
- Degree from accredited dental school
- A current dental license issued by the state of California
- Proficiency with implants
- Willingness to learn and participate in Mentorship Program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Treat patients in a professional and friendly manner
- Team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Thoroughly diagnose patients’ dental needs and formulate individualized treatment plans
- Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts which includes medical history, existing conditions, and previous dental work. Progress notes need to be complete, clear, and comprehensive.
- mum, the doctor is responsible for providing treatment dard of care as defined by Clinical Director.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease and/or decay
Search for further Jobs Here: