Job Description & How to Apply Below
POSITION SUMMARY Diagnose and treats diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gingiva, and related oral structures by performing the following duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
Proficient in all aspects of general dentistry including the ability to perform selected specialty services. Specifically, the provider should possess the expertise and competency to perform the following:
Assist in patient scheduling to assure dental clinic productivity and appropriate management of dental patients. Communicate dental treatment information to patients, parents or guardians and clinical staff in a clear and effective manner. Diagnose pathological or irregular oral conditions. Document and chart in the patients dental records appropriately, using EDR and ability to effectively use practice management software (Dentrix) to schedule, chart, document and bill.
Interpret radiograph; examine, diagnose, and treatment plan diseases and abnormalities and disorders of the oral and facial structure. Perform routine preventative, periodontal, oral surgery, endodontic, and prosthodontics treatment. Provide quality dental services to patients efficiently. Provides limited supervision of dental staff assigned to their clinic location and oversee management of equipment and supplies. Refer to specialist(s) when required Restore health and function of carious and defective teeth and administer anesthesia as needed to carry out the procedures Willing to work late shifts and Saturdays Willing to work with children Positive and pleasant attitude Willing to learn and adjust within an organization Neat and meticulous Good and effective communication skills REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education & Experience : (Required) Graduate dentist with state license or regional boards and eligible to practice Dentistry in California
-The preference is for a General Dentist with min of 2-3 yrs exp.
• Strong charting/documentation skills.
• OJT accredited
• Bilingual English/Spanish (Preferred)
• Proficient Microsoft Office and Excel (familiarity with medical terminology).
– Electronic Dental Record (Preferred)
– Practice Management System (Preferred)
• Familiarity with dental management programs, such as Dentrix Licensure/Certification :
• DDS, OSHA Certification, CPR License, X-ray Radiation License
• Employees are responsible for maintaining individual certifications as required by job function or by law and provide verification and recertification when requested by management.
Search for further Jobs Here: